9 Simple Phrases Smart Leaders Use to Manage Difficult Employees
How much easier would it be if you could...
- Spend LESS time babysitting certain employees so you can spend MORE time working on your own projects and priorities?
- Motivate even your most difficult employees to become more accountable by taking the initiative to successfully deal with problems as soon as they arise?
During this program, you will learn how to use 9 simple phrases to...
- Empower even your most challenging team members to become more responsible for doing their job, without all the attitude and drama.
- Enable your employees to become more self-managed, which will leave you MORE time to work on your own to-do list.
- Take back control from any employee who underperforms and/or is difficult.